About the Exceptions Dashboard
With project44's CTT Platform, vessel positions and routings, carrier shipment schedules, and container statuses are constantly monitored to highlight exceptions, like schedule changes or potential delays, as early as possible.
These exceptions are visualized in the Exceptions Dashboard on the CTT Platform Home page. By default, the Exceptions Dashboard contains the following standard exceptions:
- All active containers currently located at a POL, transshipment port, POD, or last inland facility for three or more days.
- All active containers for which the carrier communicated a changed ETD or ETA.
- All active containers that are behind the carrier's shipment schedule for more than three days.
- All active containers where the carrier's ETA at the POD most likely will not be met.
- All active containers where either the carrier or the customs release is pending.
Each exception tile reflects the number of active containers, affected by the exception definition in relation to the overall number of active containers that are visible to you.
To view the affected containers, click the link in the exception tile to be redirected to the Container Directory.
Create Exceptions Blocks
Exceptions blocks in the Exceptions Dashboard can be created from scratch or from a template.
Create an Exception Block from Scratch
To create an exceptions block from scratch,
- Click the + icon.
- Click Start from scratch in the pop-up window.
- Enter the title and description for the exception block.
- Create one or more rules that will trigger the exception and click Apply.
- Click Apply in the Create new Exceptional Definition box.
- The exception block is now visible in the Exceptions Dashboard.
Create an Exception Block from a Template
- Click the + icon.
- Click Load template in the pop-up window.
- Click on the template you want to use.
- Click either
- Select to add the exception block without making any changes. The exception block is now visible in the Exceptions Dashboard.
- Select and edit to make edits to the exception block template. Make your edits to the template then click Apply. The exception block is now visible in the Exceptions Dashboard.
Manage Exceptions Blocks
Click on the three dots in the top right of the exception's block to
- Edit the exception: Make changes to the title, description, or rules currently set for exception.
- Refresh the exception: Update the exception to reflect the most recent data.
- Duplicate the exception: Create another exception with the same information. The Create new Exceptional Definition pop-up will open for you to make edits to this duplicated exception.
- Delete the exception: Click Yes in the pop-up window to confirm deleting the exception.
Below the Exceptions Dashboard is an overview of crucial events detected for active containers.
Change the time frame on top of the Events Dashboard to either see the events recorded in the last 1, 2, or 3 days.
When clicking on the linked containers below an event, you will be redirected to the corresponding Container Detail page. Use the + icon to expand the event box and preview the affected containers.