Use the search, sort, and filter capabilities within the Container Directory of project44's CTT platform to find and download details about tracked containers.
- Search: Use the search bar above the Container Directory table to find a specific container. See the table below for search recommendations.
- Sort: Sort containers by each column in the Container Directory table.
- Filter: Filter containers by different criteria to streamline your container search. Click the Filter button above the table to expand the filter fields and apply filters. See the table below for filter recommendations.
NOTE | The date shown in the Started column shows the begin date of the container journey. By default, the newest journeys are shown on the top of the table, independent of the date on which the container was subscribed for tracking by you.
Container Directory Search and Filter Recommendations
|Reference number||Search by container number, subscription reference number, or the assigned description.|
|Transport status||Filter for containers by the respective transport status, such as "ocean transport to POD."|
|Assigned carrier||Filter for containers linked to a specific carrier.|
|Tags||Filter for containers tagged with one or more certain labels.|
|Exceptions||Search shipments by exceptions such as "in POD for 3 or more days."|
|Origin||Filter for containers by origin country or specific place of origin.|
|Destination||Filter for containers by destination country or specific place of destination.|
|Date range||Filter containers by departure and/or arrival date.|
|Vessel||Filter for containers that are linked to a specific vessel.|
|Lifecycle Status||Filter for containers by their status, such as "active" or "removed from booking."|
|Subscription Status||Filter for containers by the status of the associated BL or booking number.|
If you are having trouble finding a specific container in the Container Directory, confirm there are no conflicting filters applied that may be limiting your search.
- Click Reset filters to reset all filters at once.
- If the shipment still does not appear, the carrier may have not yet provided status data and the corresponding subscription is still initializing.