From the Container Directory, click on a listed container to view its status, map, and detail information.
The Container Detail page includes three tabs of information:
- STATUS: find the current transport status, all logged events, and a detailed timeline.
- MAP: view the container's origin, destination, and current locations.
- DETAILS: find information about the subscription and vessel linked to the container.
Click on a tab to switch between these views.
The tables at the bottom of the Container Detail page include the Events Table and the Milestones Table.
- The Events Table provides vessel event details. These events can occur at the Port of Loading or any of the transshipment ports.
- The Milestones Table provides details on vessel milestones. The Milestones Table is available in condensed view and raw view. Vessels detected by project44's vessel tracking system have a satellite icon next to the milestones . Blank values indicate a carrier has not provided the date after the vessel arrived at the Port of Discharge.
- Milestones Table (condensed view): find information about any change in the ETA. These are indicated by a small, grey box (with the number of days advanced or delayed) alongside the Planned date column. ￼
- Milestones Table (raw view): find specific information on the latest planned date and detected actual date.