To add an Inventory Quick view to the Dashboard,
1. On the Dashboard, click CONFIGURE THIS PAGE.
2. Click the ADD QUICK VIEW button.
The drop-down menu appears:
3. Click Inventory.
The Quick View Setup opens, displaying the Subtotal page.
4. For the Hazard Classes, you can type a Hazard class in the field.
5. For the Inventory Identifiers, select a Category from the drop-down list: Department, Sub Department, Category, Group, Family, Vendor, Manufacturer, Promotion.
Once a Category is selected, type a value in the Inventory Identifier Values field.
6. Click NEXT.
The Total Configuration page appears:
7. (This step is optional. To skip this step, click SKIP.) Refine the results further. Click NEXT.
The Title & Settings page appears:
8. In the TITLE field, type a title for the Quick View.
9. Select the NUMBER FORMAT: Count or Percentage.
10. Adjust the settings in the HEALTH SCORE to indicate the Health Ranges of performance defined either as a Percentage of Total or Subtotal Count (Excellent, Acceptable, Concerning, Problematic).
11. Click SAVE & FINISH.
The new Quick View appears on the Configure page:
12. Click UPDATE.
The new Orders Quick View appears on the Dashboard: