Gathering API Credentials
To start, you'll need the following:
- ABF Website User ID
- ABF Website User Password
ABF API Authentication Requirements
- ABF API Secure ID
- ABF Account Number
Step-by Step Instructions - LTL
- Visit the ABF website at https://arcb.com/ and sign in on the top right corner of the page.
- Select API from the Menu option in the top right corner.
- Select Resources and then APIs options. Check each API box and then click Submit. You will see Approved after each API. Record the ABF secure ID.
Provide your information and then activate the API Key (You only need to do this once):
That will create an API Key with available Methods and documentation:
If you need your ABF account number, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request it.
4. Once you have your API ID, you can use it for the methods you require by clicking in View Documentation.
Uploading API Credentials
Load your organization's credentials into the project44 Capacity Provider Accounts screen. For help with the process, see Carrier Credentials Help.
- Secure ID = ABF API Secure ID
- Account # - ABF Freight Account Number
- Bill To Address