Gathering API Credentials
To start, you'll need the following:
- DHE Website Username
- DHE Website Password
DPHE Authentication Requirements
- Customer Code (if you already know your Customer Code, proceed directly to the project44 Capacity Provider Accounts page)
*Requires additional steps: See below*
Step-by Step Instructions - LTL (if Customer Code is not known)
- Visit the DHE portal at http://portal.godependable.com/ and log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the right side of the screen and select the drop down box next to the "Welcome!" message. You'll see a pink icon with a down arrow.
- Select Live Support to talk to a Customer Service Representative
- Request your Customer Code from the Customer Service Representative
- Email Gilbert.Hernandez@godependable.com and Vianney.Nunez@godependable.com advising them of your intent to use project44 and request permission to all API services on your Customer Code.
Uploading API Credentials
Load your Pyle API credentials into the project44 Capacity Provider Accounts screen. For help with the process, see Carrier Credentials Help.
- Customer Code = DPHE Customer Code (typically account number)