Gathering API Credentials
To start, you'll need the following:
- Purolator Website Username
- Purolator Website Password
Purolator API Authentication Requirements
- Purolator Development and Production Key
- Purolator Development and Production Key Password
- Billing Account Number
- Freight Account Number
Purolator Step-by Step Instructions - LTL
You will need to first request a development key and password to use in our test environment. Upon successful testing, you can request a production key and password. For production, you will need your Billing Account # and Shipping Account # - if you don't have access to these, please reach out to your account representative.
1. Visit https://eship.purolator.com/Site/en/resourcecentre/resourcecentremain.aspx and enter in your Email and Password on the left hand corner of the page.
2. On the left hand menu, click the 'Obtain Development Key' link.
3. Click on the 'Corporate' option, and fill in the requested information. Once completed, click 'Submit'.
4. The required credentials will display on the screen; you will also receive an email with these credentials.
5. Upon successful testing in our test environment, proceed to requesting Production Keys. After logging in, click on 'Request Production Key'.
6. Click on 'Corporate' again, and fill in the requested information. Once complete, check the terms and conditions box, and click on 'Submit'.
7. On the next screen, you'll receive your production key and password, along with an email containing these credentials as well. The key and password will be inactive, until a Purolator representative verifies the connection. Once the connection is verified, you'll receive another email letting you know the connection is live in production.
Uploading API Credentials
Load your organization's credentials into the project44 Capacity Provider Accounts screen. For help with the process, see Carrier Credentials Help.
- API Key = Different keys for test or production
- API Key Password = Different key passwords for test or production
- Billing Account Number = Billing Account Number provided by Purolator
- Freight Account Number = Freight Account Number provided by Purolator
- Bill To Address