Gathering API Credentials
To start, you'll need the following:
- Reddaway Website Username
- Reddaway Website Password
Reddaway Authentication Requirements
- Reddaway Account ID
- Reddaway Access Key
Step-by Step Instructions - LTL
1. Navigate to https://my.reddawayregional.com/WebServices/Index. Click 'Next'.
2. In order to expedite the registration process, please have 2 PRO numbers handy, and click on 'Register now'.
3. Fill out the required account information, and if you have 2 PRO numbers available, fill them in as well. Once all fields are complete, click 'Register'.
4. After registering, complete Step 2 to obtain the access key. Enter in your username and password, and click 'Submit'. Copy the Access Key, and upload to the project44 dashboard.
Uploading API Credentials
Load your organization's credentials into the project44 Capacity Provider Accounts screen. For help with the process, see Carrier Credentials Help.
- Account ID = Reddaway Regional Account Number
- Access Key = Reddaway Regional Access Key
- Bill To Address