Zendesk Customer Portals allow you to:
- Review our HelpSite Documentation
View all of the tickets your organization has submitted to Convey
- Sort by Status
- Search by Keyword
- Add information to a ticket without trying to find it in your email
Submit a Request for Additional Help
- You can still use our in-app HELP button to submit a ticket and it will show in your Customer Portal as well
To access your Customer Portal:
Go to our help site at: https://getconvey.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- If your name does not appear in the upper right-hand corner, select Sign In and use your Convey credentials.
- If you do not have credentials, you will see an option to create an account. Your work email domain must be used and will be verified as a client before access is granted.
Once logged in, select your name, and from the drop-down choose My Activities
Displayed will be all of the tickets for your work email domain. You can view the ticket information by selecting the title of the ticket, sort by status, or search all ticket by keyword for past resolutions.