Exception Recovery will allow managers and teams to view work in progress and measure to improve efficiency and the customer experience.
The collaborator metrics that a shipper will see are related to their carriers, the collaborator metrics that a carrier will see are related to their shippers.
The Case Performance Dashboard has three main sections:
- Current Activity
- Leaderboard Reporting
- Cases Created
What's happening right now with cases?
- View counts of open(current) cases by Case Owner, Case Collaborator, or Case Type.
- View counts of open cases by age of the case i.e. There are 10 cases that have been open for over 24 hrs. The current aging segments are 0-12 hrs, 12-24 hrs, 1-2 days, 2-7 days, 7+ days
Measure historical performance across individuals, collaborators, and case types. Allows preset and custom date ranges.
- Solved Cases
- Metrics are computed for the Case Owner (both shipper/carrier), the Collaborator on the case (if there is one), and the Case Type (at time solved).
- Only computed for the first time the case is solved. If it is reopened, we do not want inflated numbers.
- If there is no Case Owner, we will still show a solved case under "Unassigned", this will still count towards collaborator and case type metrics as normal.
- Average First Response Time to a New Case
- How long it takes for a response to a case in hours. Measured from the time a case is created to the first message by a user who is not the Case Creator.
- Shippers will be able to see response times segmented by their agents, their carrier collaborators, and case types.
- Average Time to Solve a Case
- Metrics are computed from when the case is created to once the case is marked solved.
- An average of all the cases solved for the chosen date range segmented by Case Owners (both shipper/carrier), Collaborator (if there is one), and Case Type.
- If a case was reopened, it does not count towards average time to solve metrics.
What cases have been created? Allows pre-set and custom date ranges.
- How many cases were created in a given date range segmented by Case Type (value when created), and Case Collaborator.